In order to catapult growth and sustainability, it’s important to reflect. As this year begins, we look back at Icebolethu’s strategies and how they were executed in the past and from there we forecast how we can to better to accelerate business goals.
For the past 12 years, Icebolethu Funerals has grown from strength to strength and has become the center of funeral trends and excellence. The key factor to the success of this organization has been innovation.
At the AGM, GCEO @mcoyinomfundo, stated the importance of reviewing business objectives and being aligned with all stakeholders of the company at all times. Five key points stood out from her session – engagement , information sharing, ideation, shared vision and unity formation.
The various speakers highlighted the following:
1. The importance of having a clear vision and all employees of the Icebolethu Group being aligned on the objectives for the year ahead;
2. The enabling of an environment that encourages learning and adaption;
3. The sharing of ideas to accelerate growth and development;
4. The value of having a shared vision and understanding of team and individual roles and;
5. Cohesion and unity and the constant fostering of collaboration.