Icebolethu Group’s Annual General Meeting 2022January 18, 2022
Celebrating Valentine’s … Experience the gift of love with us. Terms and ConditionsFebruary 12, 2022
#IcebolethuXDurbanGen (15 July 2022 – 20 July 2022)
The promoter is Icebolethu Group (Pty) Ltd [Reg no.: 2015/250856/07] (“the Promoter”).
1. About the competition: The competition will run from 15 July 2022 to 22 July 2022. A total of two winners will be selected from 2 platforms, Facebook and Twitter. Winners will be announced the day after the end of the duration of the competition, 21 July 2022. A total of two winners will be selected and receive a grand prize to the value of R2500 each. This includes: R1000 cash prize, VIP tickets for Icebolethu High Tea and Cinema Hamper.
2. The promotional competition is open to all residents residing in South Africa and is in possession of a valid SA identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family member.
3. Participants must be 18 years or older.
4. The winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize. The participant agrees to be contacted by Icebolethu Group for marketing and advertising purposes.
5. Winners will be selected by the Marketing team and will be notified via a phone call where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be reached during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
7. The promoter will only provide the voucher, transportation will be arranged by the winners on their own personal capacity.
8. Participants can only win once; the winner is not allowed to enter the competition again once they have won.
9. In order to win the client will first be audited to ensure that they have made the above stipulated rules in the posts.
10. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 3 days will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
11. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
12. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
14. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Icebolethu Group(Pty) Ltd, 109 Clark Road, Bera, Durban, 4001 Att : Legal Department.
16. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
17. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
18. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
19. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.