JAMMIN2SOCCER Tournament Competition (23 July 2022 – 24 July 2022)
The promoter is Icebolethu Group (Pty) Ltd [Reg no.: 2015/250856/07] (“the Promoter”).
1. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family member.
2. About the competition: The competition will run from 23 July 2022 to 24 July 2022. Two winners will be announced on the 24th of July 2022 on social media and at the stadium. Two winners will win R2 500 cash, which will be paid via EFT by 23 August 2022.
3. Participants must be 18 years or older.
4. Participants will enter through completing an online entry form, or a physical form at the stadium. Participants have to predict the competition question correctly to stand a chance to win.
5. The winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize. The participant agrees to be contacted by Icebolethu Group for marketing and advertising purposes.
6. A Winner will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified via a phone call where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 2 hours on 23 July 2022, after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
8. Participants can only win once, the winner is not allowed to enter the competition again once they have won.
9. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 3 days will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
13. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
15. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
16. The prize is not exchangeable and is not transferable.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Icebolethu Group(Pty) Ltd, 277 Umbilo Rd, Congela, Durban, 4013 Att : Legal Department.
18. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
19. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
20. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
21. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.