In efforts to assist the communities that we serve to keep their covers and enjoy all the benefits that comes with Icebolethu membership, we have introduced the Buyelekhaya campaign. This is a limited time initiative aimed at lapsed policy-holders to encourage and enable them to reinstate their policies with Icebolethu Funerals.
The Buyelekhaya campaign is exclusively for main policies which were once active, and have now lapsed, and does not include new policy joining.
The reinstatement conditions to be communicated to clients are as follows:
• To qualify, the lapsed policy must have been active for at least six (6) months prior to lapse.
• If the policy has lapsed, the client can pay one (1) month premium and will serve only one (1) month waiting period
• If the reinstated policy had a top up, the top up will be subject to only three months waiting period
• If the policy had an added benefit card, it will be reinstated upon paying R100 re-joining fee.
• If the policy has lapsed for over 6 months, a benefit card fee of R250 will be payable.