Our company is a well-established Organisation, specializing in the burial industry, we require services of an experienced qualified Financial Accountant to create and maintain financial records for the Company. The incumbent should possess but no limited to the following expertise :
Qualification & Experience Required:
● Diploma/Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
● Minimum 5 years of working experience as a Financial Accountant or similar position (Including 3-year articles).
● Pastel Partner accounting system knowledge is essential.
● Professional membership will advantageous (SAIPA/ SAIBA/ AGA/ CIMA/ ACCA).
● Financial Services experience would be advantageous.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
● Cash books
● General ledger accounts reconciliation
● Creditors and debtors reconciliations
● Bank reconciliations
● Reconcile and update intercompany transactions for all group companies
● Reconcile and update inventory transactions
● Monthly management accounts
● Annual financial statements
● Annual audit preparation
● Ensure you meet the minimum requirements as described above
● The closing date is Friday 06 March 2021 at 17:00 pm.
● CVs must be sent via email to email@example.com