Mortuary Supervisor – MandeniDecember 14, 2023
Casual Drivers x5 – Selby Mortuary, JohannesburgDecember 15, 2023
Position: Cleaner x3
Company: Icebolethu Group
Contract Type: Permanent
Published: 14 December 2023
Location: Pongolo, Umbilo, Piet Retief
Our vision is to be the center of excellence in the funeral Industry. To offer services equal to none in order to propel strong growth for our company.
Icebolethu Group is an Authorised Financial Service Provider FSP45714 and a Level 1 BBBEE Contributor is South Africa’s second largest Funeral Assurance Group. Winner of the Standard Bank KZN – Top Brand award for 2022 provides a centre of excellence and a leading provider of dignified burial solutions.
Icebolethu Group is calling for suitable candidates to apply for the position of Cleaner x3 on a casual basis. The incumbents will be required to perform cleaning and housekeeping duties under Cleaning Services a Division of Icebolethu Group.
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- Grade 12
Experience and Knowledge required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years cleaning experience.
Skills and Competencies required.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Communicates well with others.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure that Icebolethu Group’s premises are maintained and are kept in a clean and hygienic condition at all times.
- Mop tiled areas and vacuum carpets in spaces allocated.
- Wipe down furnishings cleaning and polishing Window surfaces.
- Clean and maintain all Lavatories maintains urinals in a clean and hygienic condition.
- Replenish perishables such as Toilet paper and Deo Blocks.
- Empty dustbins are emptied and wipe down with anti-septic twice daily.
- Ensure recyclable waste and refuse is allocated to the correct refuse bins where applicable.
- Keep Stock of all consumables, maintain a checklist and inform Supervisor of items which require replenishment.
- Maintain Boardroom in a Clean and Hygienic condition and ensure refreshment provision are available as required by the Supervisor.
- Operates cleaning equipment and machinery safely as per manufacturers specification.
- Ensures cleaning equipment is used cautiously without causing damage to walls and furniture.
- Maintains cleaning equipment by thorough cleaning and storage after use as per manufacturers specifications.
- Wiping down of wall surfaces to maintain paint, dusting and cleaning of windowsills and blinds every three (3) months.
- Ensure usage of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Marking wet floor using appropriate signage and warning signs.
Submission and Closing Date
(NB: Applications with no clarification for the position applying for will not be considered)
Please submit all CV’s to CleaningServices@icebolethu.co.za
Closing date for CV submissions is Friday, December 28th, 2023.