This year we are celebrating 10 years of serving customers with excellence and care.
– Join Icebolethu Funerals and SMS “Icebo” to 49478.
– Icebolethu Members SMS “Icebo” to 49478
The MORE you SMS the MORE chances to WIN!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: ICEBOLETHU GROUP WIN A CAR COMPETITION
The promoter is Icebolethu Group (Pty) Ltd [Reg no.: 2015/250856/07] (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to everyone eligible to purchase Icebolethu account except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or
immediate family members.
- The competition will run from 15 March 2019 to 6 December 2019. Participants must be 18 years or older. Existing members enter by SMSing “Icebo” to 49478. New clients enter by joining, pay the premium and SMS “Icebo” to 49478.
- A Winner will be selected by means of an electronic draw and will be notified via a phone call where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the
prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- The promoter will only provide a car to the winner, the winner will be required to pay for their own car insurance, fuel and all other expenses pertaining to maintaining the car.
- The cars will be branded with the wording of Icebolethu Group’s choosing, the winner is to keep the branding on the car for 12 months from the date they receive the car.
- Participants can only win once, the winner is not allowed to enter the competition again once they have won one of the cars.
- Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 2 months will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Confirmation of entry will be by way of SMS.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Icebolethu Group(Pty) Ltd, 109 Clark Road, Bera, Durban, 4001 Att : Legal Department.
- The participant’s policy must be in good standing to qualify.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and
acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- The more you enter the more chances of winning.